Join the Filipino Young Leaders Program, Tayo, USC Center of Health Journalism with partners Asian Journal, GMA NBC Asian America for a special virtual event, Why Filipino Americans count: A conversation on disaggregated data.
When: August 11, 2021 at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET
- Rob Bonta, California Attorney General
- Dr. Melanie Sabado-Liwag, Director of Cal State LA’s Masters of Public Health program
- RJ Taggueg, director of research, UC Davis Bulosan Center for Filipino Studies
- Zenei Triunfo-Cortez, president of National Nurses United and the California Nurses Association
- Agnes Constante, Moderator
- Leezel Tanglao, Moderator