- This event has passed.
HERE/HEAR NOW: Why Filipino Americans Count: A Conversation on Disaggregated Data
August 11, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join the Filipino Young Leaders Program, Tayo, USC Center of Health Journalism with partners Asian Journal, GMA NBC Asian America for a special virtual event, Why Filipino Americans count: A conversation on disaggregated data.
- Rob Bonta, California Attorney General
- Dr. Melanie Sabado-Liwag, Director of Cal State LA’s Masters of Public Health program
- RJ Taggueg, director of research, UC Davis Bulosan Center for Filipino Studies
- Zenei Triunfo-Cortez, president of National Nurses United and the California Nurses Association
- Agnes Constante, Moderator
- Leezel Tanglao, Moderator